Gourmet Lavash Rolls
Rate this recipe
- 1 packet Bazaar Lavash bread
- 1 tub light sweet chilli Philly
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced cooked bacon
- Tip chilli Philly into a bowl and mix thoroughly, then spread onto slices of lavash bread.
- Top each lavash with chopped chicken, bacon, onion, avocado, cucumber and lettuce.
- Roll each lavash tight and firmly wrap separately in a piece of glad wrap.
- Place rolls in the refridgerator for 2 hrs to firm up. Remove from fridge and slice each roll into 6 and serve.
- If catering for a party, you can prepare these rolls the day before and refrigerate overnight.