Sweet Chilli Chicken Lavash Wraps
Rate this recipe
- 4 Bazaar Lavash Bread Wraps
- 4 sweet chilli chicken kebabs
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 continental cucumber, halved, deseeded, diagonally thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked
- 1 cup watercress leaves
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Preheat grill to medium. Lightly spray chicken kebabs with oil and grill, turning occassionally for 8 - 10 minutes until cooked.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, carrot, mint, watercress and shallots in a bowl and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Whisk together lime juice, sesame oil and sugar.
- Add to the salad and toss well.
- Remove chicken from the kebab skewers and divide among the lavash bread. Top with the salad and roll up to serve.