Oregano & Garlic Lamb Wraps
Rate this recipe
- 4 Bazaar Lebanese Breads
- 500g lamb fillets, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup tzatziki dip
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Soak 8 x 20cm bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Combine lamb, garlic, oil, oregano and lemon juice in a glass bowl. Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 2 - 3 hours.
- Thread lamb evenly among 8 bamboo skewers
- Preheat chargrill pan or barbecue. Grill skewers for 4 - 6 minutes until cooked. Set aside on a plate to rest.
- Serve skewers with Lebanese bread, lettuce, tomatoes, tzatziki and lemon wedges.