Rate this recipe
- 4 Bazaar Pita Pockets
- 4 slices of salami
- 100g capiscum
- 100g button mushrooms
- approx 3-4 sliced bocconcini
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 8 marinated artichoke, halved
- rocket leaves
- 1 avocado
- olive oil
- Cut bread in half, use avocado to spread over the bread (like butter). You can also use olive oil in a similar way.
- Layer the ingredients into the bread in any order of preference.
- Wrap the bread in plastic wrap and leave until ready to serve.
- On serving, use a tooth pick to place an olive on the top after unwrapping.
- Add cheese and toast for a few minutes to add some variety.