Mexican Beef Quesadillas
Rate this recipe
- 6 Bazaar Tortilla Wraps
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 350g beef mince
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large frypan and cook the onion until soft and transparent. Add the mince and cook until browned. Add the taco seasoning and capsicum and stir until combined.
- Mix the 2 cheeses together in a small bowl.
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and cover half of each with a sprinkling of cheese, several slices of avocado, a layer of the beef mixture and another sprinkling of cheese (being careful not to overfill the tortilla). Fold the tortilla in half, covering the ingredients, and press down firmly.
- Heat 1 tsp of the remaining oil in a non-stick pan and cook the quesadillas in batches of 2 for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Add some oil to the pan after each batch.
Serve whole or cut into triangles.