Toasted Pizza Wraps
Rate this recipe
- 1 Bazaar Tortilla Wraps
- tasty cheese, grated
- ham, diced
- green capsicum, diced
- tomato, diced
- pineapple pieces (from a can)
- spanish onion, diced
- pizza sauce (or tomato paste)
- Spread the tortilla with tomato paste. Layer on the cheese, ham, tomato, capsicum, pineapple and onion.
- Fold in the end of the tortilla to stop the ingredients from falling out, then roll up firmly.
- Place the wrap into a sandwich press and toast until golden brown. Make sure that the cheese has melted inside.
- Try not to over-fill the tortilla as it becomes harder to wrap
- Use a generous serve of cheese to help the wrap keep together.