Tuna & Corn Quesadillas
Rate this recipe
- 4 Bazaar Tortilla Wraps
- 2 x 125g cans of corn, drained
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in springwater, drained
- 1/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 celery stalks, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 160C. Preheat sandwich press.
- Combine tuna, corn, mayonnaise, celery, parsley, onions in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread 4 tortillas with tuna mixture, sprinkle over cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place tortilla on sandwich press and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Keep warm in the oven and repeat with remaining tortilla stacks.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a green salad.