- Bazaar® Wholemeal Lebanese bread - 4
- olive oil spray
- sea salt - 1 tsp.
- baby cos lettuce hearts - 2
- pink radishes - 1 bunch, trimmed, thinly sliced
- green shallots - 2, trimmed, thinly sliced
- fresh mint leaves - ½ cup, chopped
- flat-leaf parsley - ½ bunch, stems trimmed and chopped
- Lebanese cucumber - 1, diced
- tomatoes - 2, diced
- olive oil - ¼ cup
- pomegranate molasses - 2 tbsp.
- sumac - 2 tsp.
- hummus & babaganouj - to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray the bread with olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Place on two baking trays. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until very crisp and golden. Cool and break into pieces.
Meanwhile, chop the lettuce and place in a large mixing bowl. Add radish, shallots, mint, parsley, cucumber and tomatoes. Gently toss to combine.
In another bowl whisk together the oil and pomegranate molasses. When ready to serve, toss dressing through salad and spoon into serving bowl. Sprinkle with sumac and serve with crispy bread.
Serve with hummus and babaganouj.