Feta, mushroom, golden cherry tomato & baby spinach pizza
Prep Time :
Cook Time :
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Place pizza base on lightly greased baking tray.
- Spread base evenly with basil pesto.
- Heat oil in medium fry pan, cook mushroom over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened and browned slightly. Remove from heat.
- Top base with tomatoes, feta and mushrooms. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the base is golden and crisp and cheese lightly browned.
- Scatter over baby spinach and cut into wedges to serve.