Beef Steak Burger on Turkish Bread
Rate this recipe
- 4 slices Bazaar Turkish Pide
- 2 onions
- 400g round steak (4 x 100g serves)
- 4 slices of low fat cheese
- 4 cos lettuce leaves
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1 grated carrot
- 225g sliced beetroot, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Heat a non-stick pan and spray with olive oil, add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the steak and cook to preference.
- Split the Turkish bread into four pieces, and cut through the middle. Toast if desired. Place the bases onto plates and add the steak. Top with cheese, lettuce, carrot, beetroot, onion.
- Finish each with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce and top off with remaining piece of bread to serve.