Tandoori Chicken Burgers
Prep Time :
Cook Time :
- Cut chicken in half horizontally. Cut each piece in half lengthways.
- Mix together the tandoori paste, 2 tbsp of yoghurt and lemon juice in a shallow bowl. Toss in chicken and mix well to coat. Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue or grill pan on medium to high heat. Lightly spray both sides of the chicken with olive oil and cook for 2 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile combine mint and yoghurt in a small bowl. Use a vegetable peeler to slice the cucumbers lengthways into thin ribbons. Toast the Turkish Rolls and place onto serving plates.
- Spread minted yoghurt evenly over one side of the Turkish Roll. Top with spinach, cucumber, chicken and mint leaves. Top with remaining Turkish Roll and serve with mango chutney on the side.