Turkish Pide with pesto, roasted vegetables & goats cheese
Prep Time :
Cook Time :
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Place vegetables on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 15 minutes until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place pide, cut side up on a baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Spread pesto over pide. Top evenly with vegetables and goats cheese. Bake for 5 minutes until heated through and cheese is lightly golden.
- Sprinkle with thyme and oregano; cut into slices.