Moroccan lamb pizza, with yogurt, dukkah & rocket
Prep Time :
Cook Time :
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Place pizza bases on lightly greased baking trays.
- Spread tomato paste evenly between pizza bases. Tear bocconcini in half and scatter over base.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted and base is golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile cook lamb for 5 minutes on a lightly oiled grill pan, turning halfway, or until cooked to your liking. Cover and rest for 5 minutes; slice thinly.
- Top cooked pizza bases with cooked lamb and pinenuts; drizzle with yogurt and top with rocket. Serve cut into wedges, sprinkle with dukkah if desired.